Advent Study – DAY 18
HOPE – Enjoying Jesus
WORDS and TRUTHS
of God for
“Praising and) Enjoying” Words: Again, these words go together. Let’s focus on what it mean to “Enjoy”. As with “Praise”, is the enjoyment and peace we experience when we “FOLLOW JESUS” and realize God’s blessings, protections, and promises of His Kingdom. Other words are the same as those of “Praise” and could include exalt, glorify, magnify, thank, anointing, dedication, worship, fellowship, celebration, calling, purpose, belonging, love, and clear-conscience, to name only a few.
Take 5 Minutes to Read the WORD/TRUTH about the “Enjoying” Bulbs: These are only selections. Look up the verses around them. Realize that they all fit together in some way. Increase your passion to know and follow Christs Words of Truth in your life. Every time you trust and believe in them, you are doing something eternal. Matthew 5:18 ESV “For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.”
- Ecclesiastes 3:12-13 NLT “So I concluded there is nothing better than to be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can. And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God.”
- John 10:10 NLT “The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.”
- 2 Corinthians 3:17 NLT “For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.”
- Matthew 5:11-12 NLT “God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers. Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NLT “Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.”
Truth/Fruits of the Spirit
- Galatians 5:22-23 NLT “But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!”
Joyful We Adore You
The Solid Rock
(My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less)
Where do you want to go?
Where do the Blue Navigation "Clicks" found at the bottom of this, and each page, take you?
"Q & A " - hope-24-7.com Key Contents Page
"ADVENT STUDY " - "Christmas is Hope" INDEX/Selection Page
- "< Prev" - The previous Study
- "Next >" - The next Study "Home " - hope-24-7.com Main Site Page